We hope you love shopping our carefully curated collection, but if you’re not fully happy, fear not as we have made our returns system as easy as 1,2,3! All you need to do is:
- Request a return within 14 days of receiving your order
- Send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will confirm your request by email advising you were to send the return and send you a prepaid returns label
- Once you get your returns label, drop off your return(s) at any CollectPlus collection point near you
- And relax!
Kindly note, as we process all payments and refunds, we hold on to all funds until the transaction is complete and there are no issues with the order ie no return requests etc. Please make sure you request a return through us before you send back any returns.
All returns will need to be returned to the brands/designers. We will provide you with a prepaid shipping label and help you along the way.
Once you request a return, you have another 14 days to physically return the order. We recommend you keep your proof of shipping receipt safe until your returned funds have cleared. We are not responsible for any returns parcels lost in transit.
Refunds are processed within 5-7 business days of receipt and you will receive confirmation of your refund via email.
Please note that refunds can only be issued back to your original payment method.
Returned items must comply with our returns policy:
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
- Where provided, any branded packaging such as dust bags, jewellery boxes and clothing tags should be included in your return.
- When trying on your purchase, please check that you’re not wearing any deodorant, makeup, tan or perfume that may leave a mark or scent. Soiled or stained returns will be rejected and sent back to you.
- Footwear and accessories must be returned with the original branded boxes and dust bags, where provided, and placed inside a protective outer box for shipping.
- When trying on footwear, please take care not to mark the soles or damage the shoe box.
- If an item has a brand/designer security tag attached, it must be returned with the tag in its original position.
- Hosiery, lingerie and swimwear items must be returned with the hygiene seals attached and in unopened and undamaged product packaging, where applicable.
- Lingerie and swimwear must only be tried on over your own undergarments. We will not accept any returns that have been worn or are soiled.
- Jewellery must be returned in the same condition it arrived in, including all branded packaging and documents provided with it.
Please take care when trying on your purchases and return them in the same condition you received them. Any returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted. Unfortunately, we will not accept returns requests made outside the returns period so do let us know asap if you need to send anything back – we are very quick on emails.
International returns: Customers are responsible for shipping costs for international returns. Please label the parcel as ‘return’ to avoid double customs duties. As the parcel is your responsibility until we receive it, please keep your proof of postage with you until a refund is issued on your return.
Once your return has been received and accepted, your refund will be completed via the original payment method, excluding the delivery costs. We’ll keep you updated every step of the way. You can follow the return of your package using the tracking number provided by the tracked service you will use to send your returns, or you can check the status in My Account under ‘Orders & Returns’.
We take pride in the exceptional high levels of quality you will find on our platform and we hope you’re always thrilled with your purchase. If you receive an item in a flawed or damaged condition, or if it doesn’t quite match the description on site, please advise Customer Service as soon as possible. Where possible we will arrange for a new replacement to be sent to you or a return for a full refund of the defective item.
Due to the nature of customised orders, and the fact that they have been specially created for you, we will not be able to accept returns unless the customised pieces were damaged or faulty when delivered to you.