We hope you love shopping our carefully curated collection, but if you’re not fully happy, you need to let us know within 14 days of receiving the items beginning on the day after your order is received. To return an order, you must:
- Request a return within 14 days of receiving your order
- Send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will confirm your request by email advising you were to send the return and send you a prepaid returns label
Items purchased from our partners will need to be returned individually to those brands/designers. Brooks & Sharpe will provide a prepaid shipping label.
Once that’s done, you have another 14 days to physically return the order. We recommend you keep your proof of shipping receipt safe until your returned funds have cleared. Brooks & Sharpe are not responsible for any returns parcels lost in transit.
Refunds are processed within 5-7 business days of receipt and you will receive confirmation of your refund via email.
Please note that refunds can only be issued back to your original payment method.
Returned items must comply with our returns policy:
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
- Where provided, any branded packaging such as dust bags, jewellery boxes and clothing tags should be included in your return.
- When trying on your purchase, please check that you’re not wearing any deodorant, makeup, tan or perfume that may leave a mark or scent.
- Footwear and accessories must be returned with the original branded boxes and dust bags, where provided, and placed inside a protective outer box for shipping.
- When trying on footwear, please take care not to mark the soles or damage the shoe box.
- If an item has a brand/designer security tag attached, it must be returned with the tag in its original position.
- Hosiery, lingerie and swimwear items must be returned with the hygiene seals attached and in unopened and undamaged product packaging, where applicable.
- Lingerie and swimwear must only be tried on over your own undergarments. We will not accept any returns that have been worn or are soiled.
- Jewellery must be returned in the same condition it arrived in, including all branded packaging and documents provided with it.
Please take care when trying on your purchases and return them in the same condition you received them. Any returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted. We will not accept returns requests made outside the returns period. If you would like to return an order, please make sure to request a return within 14 days of receiving your order.
Once your return has been received and accepted by our partner, your refund will be completed via the original payment method, excluding the delivery costs. We’ll keep you updated every step of the way. You can follow the return of your package using the tracking number provided by the tracked service you will use to send your returns, or you can check the status in My Account under ‘Orders & Returns’.
It is our aim that every item arrives in great condition and we hope you’re always thrilled with your purchase. If you receive an item in a flawed or damaged condition, or if it doesn’t quite match the description on site, please advise Customer Service as soon as possible. Where possible we will arrange for a new replacement to be sent to you or a return for a full refund of the defective item.
Due to the nature of customised orders, and the fact that they have been specially created for you, we will not be able to accept returns unless the customised pieces were damaged or faulty when delivered to you.